Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Long time no post part deux...

I have to admit that the idea of blogging lately hasn't been too exciting to me.  This is something that doesn't really need to be explained, just scroll down a bit and you will see a lack of recent posts.  I still like to check other people's blogs mind you, I just haven't been that into keeping up on mine.  
Loren is on a horse ride with his dad right now so I figured I would take the opportunity to fill you in on what's been happening in the life of the Shaw's:

-Loren spent 4 days fishing the Green River just below Flaming Gorge two weekends ago.  
-We went to the Oakley Rodeo with a group of friends on the 3rd and had some good American fun. I enjoyed it all except the calf roping, I hate when they do that.
-We spent the morning of the 4th with each other, and caught up with our friends Kim and Zack for lunch up the canyon, swimming, a delicious impromtu bar-b-que and the longest fireworks show I have ever seen--30 full minutes!!

I don't have pictures to prove any of this, but trust me, it all happened.

4 comments:

casa chandler said...

i'm pretty sure we'd be able to do stuff that weekend you're here. it all just depends on how the recovery goes. but at least we could all hang out over here and bbq or something.

Waters said...

Trust me, I can agree with you and not being in really blog posting. However, right now Im in a photo taking slump. When I want to take a great picture, the camera is "too far away", "in the suitcase", "just cant get myself motivated to pull the thing out..." kinda feeling. I hate it, the summer sun is getting to us Jamie, and we've got to do something about it!!!!

Kristi said...

Hey curious if I have your correct address (777 E. Lafayette) also do you have Holly's email address as well as Sherrie's and Libby's and others. I just want to update my contact information. Do you keep in contact with Celeste, Kendra or Megan either?

camihubrich said...

I understand the the blogging blah's. I normally feel like I have nothing to blog about and I'm sure that my blogging will return to that once we get home. I do like looking at other people's though and I like to know what you guys are up to. Sounds like the rodeo was way fun. I also hate the calf roping, looks so painful for those little guys. Say Hi to Loren for us!