Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pandora

So, everyone else probably already knows about Pandora, but I just found out about it the other day. Pandora is a streaming internet radio channel basically. You go to pandora.com and create a free account. You type in an artist or a song that you like and Pandora finds songs that have similar vocals, tonality, rhythm, style etc. and plays them on their own "station". You can give the song a thumbs up or a thumbs down to help guide them towards which sound you like. Also, you can bookmark a song or artist or buy it right then on iTunes. This has been so great for me because I am at a computer most of the day and get really tired of my same music over and over and have a hard time discovering new music. I have found some good new tunes.
Give it a try and rock on!

No comments: