Saturday, May 10, 2008

Martha Stewart Moment

I've used these "vases" for a couple of years now and thought I would pass the idea along. Schweppes sells their ginger ale in these pretty green glass bottles.  I loved the color so much that I peeled the labels off and have been using them as large bud vases. You can make a plain bouquet into something unexpected.  Sometimes I put them all over the house. I got these frilly tulips from Costco for $9.00, tomorrow we're having Loren's family over for Mother's Day and I think I'll use them down the middle of the table for a centerpiece.


6 comments:

The Morgans said...

I love the flowers!! What's you email?? We're having a BBQ and want to send you an evite.

Brooklyn Skanchy said...

oh i am in love. those are so beautiful. i think i am going to go buy those exact same bottles - do you mind if i copy?

Kim said...

Look at you little Ms. Martha. Those are so beautiful what a great idea.

marcie and bromley busath said...

beautiful idea. i've said it before and i'll say it again....i like your style.

katherine said...

well done friend, oh so pretty! hope dinner went well!!

Kris said...

I love those Jamie! It definitely does turn a bouquet into something unexpected and I love the frilly tulips...so cute!