Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fishing

Last Saturday Loren and I and our friend Steve went fishing near Logan. I didn't fish, but I pulled on the wadders and followed with my camera. I was told I got a secret glimpse into what goes on in their man world and was sworn to secrecy (it was pretty much what I expected, not much talking and more un-snagging line than catching fish). It was the perfect day-sunny and cool enough for a jacket. Here's a couple of pictures from the day.
Loren and Steve with their first catches of the day

Some scenery

Loren's brown trout

2 comments:

The Morgans said...

I glad they could trust you with their "man" secrets. What would happen to the world if they ever got out??? Pretty pics!

Kristi said...

Oh this makes me jealous, we seriously need to come visit, I haven't been fly-fishing since moving to CA. I miss the outdoors.